Speaking of my next rotation, OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO HAWAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! I definitely have that "little kid at Christmas" feeling right now. I can't sit still when I start thinking about it! This time next week I will be lounging in the white sand on the beaches of Hawaii! My DREAM life!! Gosh. I don't even know what to do with myself.
You should see my suitcase. Its so ridiculous. I packed TWELVE BATHING SUITS. Yes, you heard me, TWELVE. Do I REALLY need to bring that many bathing suits?? Really? The answer is NO! But I'm doing it anyway. Jeez, I hope I have time to fit my rotation in to all of my plans.
The only thing I really wish is that someone would come with me! Even visit for a short time. A month is a LONG TIME to be all alone even if it IS in Hawaii. I'm trying to get my momma to come and visit me while I am there :) I REALLY hope that works out! It would make me SO HAPPY!
Anyway, I'm going to run off some of this excited energy (and maybe some chub while I'm at it HA), and then PACK ALL MY STUFF. Probably should study too while I'm at it since I DO have a test in like 4 days. fml!
ahh!!! I can not WAIT!!!!!!! :D
Yes, a month is a very long time....so is being stuck in tennessee since february and not being able to get home :-\
ReplyDeleteI really want to see you before you leave, but I'm pretty sure I'm still going to be here. But you better call me before you leave - please. I wish i could come see you on my birthday <3 but again, it will be finals week here and nobody will remember lol.
anyway, i love you i love you i love you - and good luck on your test!!