Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MY DAY OFF aka: Day of Nothingness.

I feel so BLAH today! I don't know what is wrong with me! I haven't done ONE THING the whole entire day. I was going to go to the gym. I didn't. I was going to do my homework. I didn't. I was going to take a shower. I didn't. I was going to take a nap --- well, I did THAT. But wth, really? I think I have a vitamin deficiency. 

Anyway. I'm sick of Rochester. It's not that I dislike it here or anything, because I don't. I think it might be that I'm going to HAWAII next and I want this one to be OVER!!! Yeah, I think that's it. 

PS, I love the ER. I applied for a job that was posted in Hawaii, just for the heck of it, to see if I could get an interview while I am there. I emailed the HR person my CV and stuff. The person sent me a very nice email back that basically said thanks for applying but we don't want someone fresh out of school. 3 years experience required. Oh well, guess that means I'll have to try again. Maybe they will get desperate and call me back later. 

So, the whole Hawaii beach body thing is REALLY not coming together as planned. Jim and Pat feed me like there is no tomorrow, and I literally have NO self control whatsoever. I got a gym membership and started getting trained by this huge like 300lb musclehead dude last week. He basically KILLS me every other day, which would be GREAT if anything was happening to my body. But it isn't. I only have 2 more weeks! It's crunch time. Maybe I should lay off the oreo cookies that are in the patient room at work.... hmm ....or not. I guess Hawaii will just have to deal with the whole albino beached whale look that I've got going on. Gross. 

Anywho. I guess I'll go do something. Probably eat..... fml. HURRY UP MAY 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Hedgehog

Mr. Hedgehog