SO, really quick story. I can't get over it and I'm LOLing right now just thinking about it. hahaha
...OK, So, when I first got here I unpacked all of my stuff, and I realized that I forgot my beach bag! At the time, I was so excited to hit the sand that I didn't really worry about it and I just brought my Coach purse. Yeah... not such a good idea... I couldn't even go into the water because I was too nervous to leave my bag there! There are bums ALL over the place here that would snatch that thing up in a heartbeat. Needless to say, I needed to buy a beach bag.
So anyway, after my first day at the beach I was walking into the hotel lobby past this little convenience store when this cute little beach bag caught my eye. It was the color that I LOVE (this purpley, pinkish color) with hawaiian flowers all over it. So I walked into the convenience store to buy the bag. Like most places, it was crowded with about 10 Japanese people. (They are ALL OVERRRRRRRR) Visual: 6 foot blonde girl in a sea of 4-foot-10 Japanese people. LOL. gosh. So anyway, I picked up the bag and walked up to the counter to pay. The man that was working the register was Japanese as well. So I was standing in line with all these crazy asians surrounding me. They are very nosey by the way. If you get into an elevator with them, walk next to them on the street, anything, they are ALL up in your business, checkin everything out.
I handed the bag to the chubby japanese man working at the register. Then, out of nowhere, the man looks up at me through his HUGE coke bottle glasses, gives me a HUGE SMILE, points at my bag, and basically screams: "GWEEN TUHHHH-DULL!!!!!" *HUGE GRIN!!*
So me, I have NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.
ME: *polite smile* "Whaaaaaaaat?"
JAP MAN: again, *HUGE GRIN , pointing to my bag* "GWEEN TUH-DULL!!!!"
I look down at the bag and I and see that there are a few hawaiian green sea turtles on the bag as well!! I didn't even notice before! THEN, to top it off, this LITTLE TEENY japanese boy that was in his dad's arms, mimicking the man, looks at me and says " GWEEN TUH-DULL!!!!"
OMG I DIEDDDDDDD!! I was like YEAH!! GWEEN TUH-DULL!! LOL.
Hilarious. I literally can not look at that bag without thinking about gween tuh-dulls. LOL. Ok, now I'm going to drink rum on the beach! YAY! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment